The API Time and Attendance and Staff Scheduling systems will be unavailable for maintenance from 5:30pm until 9:00pm. Employees will be able to record time using badge readers. TimeCall and QuickBadge will not be available. No new API functionality is being introduced at this time but the upgrade does include a number of aesthetic changes and navigational improvements as noted below.
· Aesthetic changes include changes to the color scheme and fonts.
· The Home Screen – The My Benefits Balances Card – Provides easy access for employees to view time off balances and to submit a calendar request for payment of time off.
· Transaction List Actions available on the Time Card Screen (TCS) have been simplified.
· A Filter Criteria option is available at the top of LaborViews. When open you can search for an employee by name or DUID. This will be helpful to editors/approvers of large departments.
· In many sections of the tool, a filter is available at the top of the page that filters data as you begin to type making it easier to get to the information you need.
· The “clear” and “reset” buttons were removed for the employee search. The new display includes basic and advanced searches.
· On the Monthly Calendar, employees can use the left mouse click to select consecutive days and choose the add a calendar request option.
· Using the exceptions tray, clicking on the clock or the calendar will highlight exceptions in the transactions list making the exceptions very easy to find.
If you have any questions about the maintenance or if you experience an unexpected service impact please contact the OIT Service Desk: https://oit.duke.edu/help
For more information about the API Time and Attendance and Staff Scheduling systems visit the following web page: https://finance.duke.edu/systems/work/api/index.php
Sep 5, 10:05 EDT